* Finol Farm Super 10W-30 is designed for turbocharged or naturally-aspirated Diesel engines. This lubricant is also adapted to mechanical transmissions that require API GL-4 / MIL.L.2105 SAE 80W performance.
It can also be used in a wide array of parts including:
* Mechanical transmissions fitted with oil bath brakes
* Hydraulic lift and assistance circuits
* Power take-offs and multi-disc clutches operating in an oil
* Hydrostatic steering systems
* Finol Farm Super 10W/30 can reduce the number of lubricants needed on a farm due to its.
* Finol Farm Super 10W/30 has a high viscosity when hot, which guarantees continuous lubrication in the engine and on gears and hydraulic components at high temperatures.
* It also has a low viscosity when cold, for appropriate engine operation and easy starting in low temperatures, as well as quick reacting hydraulics
* Outstanding anti-wear properties ensuring longer mechanical components durability
* Extreme-pressure properties found in Finol Farm Super 10W/30 permit the lubrication of transmissions requiring oil type API GL4 or MIL.L.2105 SAE 80W
* Anti-corrosion additives found within this oil protect the non-ferrous metals in the engine and other systems.
* Excellent anti-foaming properties, to prevent any sump overflow or cavitation
* Completely inert to seals
* Finol Farm Super 10W/30 has a high resistance to oxidation, which prevents the formation of deposits and glazes on parts that are operating at high temperature
* Special frictional characteristics ensuring progressive, efficient and silent operation of brake and clutch systems
* ACEA E2
* API CF-4 / CE / SF / GL-4
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –