* Specifically created to meet the requirements of engines that are equipped with after-treatment systems, while providing a solution to the very severe technical constraints of the new Low-Sulphur Low-Emission Diesel engines.
* Adapted to operate with the most severe servicing conditions: can be used in trucks, off highway diesel equipment, farm tractors, light trucks with diesel engines turbo-charged or not. Suitable for transport, deliveries, stop & go, construction, harvesting
* Suits all types of diesel and gas engines, particularly ecological using Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel fuels.
- Synthetic base stocks and high-performance additives offer high-performance lubricant.
- Its fully synthetic composition provides exceptional thermal stability.
- Outstanding detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion properties, help to reach extended oil drain intervals, required by DAF, MAN and Mercedes-Benz and reduce maintenance costs.
- The association of detergent, dispersant and anti-wear keeps the engine’s most sensitive parts clean.
- Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
- The advanced “low-SAPS” formulation of Finol Performance Ultra E6/ E9 10W40 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
- ACEA E6/ E7/ E9
- API CJ-4/CH-4/CI-4/CI-4 Plus
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3477/M 3277 CRT/M 3271-1
- Renault Trucks RLD-3
- Scania Low-Ash
- Volvo VDS-4
- VOITH Class B