* NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL contains a thickened oil which is adhesive, translucent and at a high level of purity.
* NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL is recommended for the lubrication of numerous applications operating under severe conditions in the food processing industries.
* NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL is multipurpose with a wide operating temperature range (-20°C to +150°C) : general maintenance lubrication, conveyors and rails, plain and roller bearings
* Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces.
* Lubricant without dropping point.
* Odorless and tasteless lubricant.
* Very good resistance to water and steam.
* Good resistance to acids and weak bases.
* Compatible with the elastomers and plastics normally used in food machinery.
* Delivers a powerful and precise spray pattern thanks to the mini-jet diffuser of the aerosol
* The formulation of NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL is NSF H1 registered: No 141647.
* NEVASTANE LUBE AEROSOL is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –