* NEVASTANE SL oils (grades 32 to 100) are recommended in the food processing industries for the lubrication of air compressors, vacuum pumps and hydraulic systems especially operating at low temperatures.
* NEVASTANE SL formulation, 100% synthetic, based on PAO, provides superior protection and longer service life to the lubricated equipments
* NEVASTANE SL oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* 100% synthetic formulation.
* Wide temperature range.
* Significant extensions of oil drain intervals.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE SL oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE SL oils are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE SL 32: No 125580 NEVASTANE SL 46: No 125581
– NEVASTANE SL 68: No 125582 NEVASTANE SL 100: No 125583
* NEVASTANE SL oils are Kosher and ISO21469 certified.
* International specification: ISO 6743-4 HV.
* NEVASTANE SL oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –