*is recommended for brake and clutch systems of all vehicles using synthetic fluids when a DOT 4 level is required.
* is miscible with all other synthetic fluids of similar quality.
* is not miscible with mineral based fluids (LHM) and silicon based fluids.
* The color of the product can vary from colorless to amber.
* Very high dry and wet boiling points adjusted to ever increasing temperatures encountered in braking systems : prevents from “vapour lock”.
* Resistant to moisture absorption.
* Viscosity suitable at cold as well as high temperatures. Provides corrosion protection for metals used in braking systems : cast iron, aluminium, steel, copper, brass etc.
* Compatible with rubber seals and hoses.
* SAE J 1704
* FMVSS 116 DOT 4
* ISO 4925 Class4
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –