* NEVASTANE EP oils are recommended for the lubrication of gear reducers, plain and roller bearings with high loads in the food processing industries.
* NEVASTANE EP oils are also suitable for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food industry such as chains and conveyor belts.
* NEVASTANE EP formulation is based on white mineral oil and high performance additives provides excellent extreme-pressure, anti-wear and anti-oxidant properties.
* NEVASTANE EP oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* Superior protection against high loads.
* Adapted to a wide range of applications.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE EP oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE EP oils are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE EP 100: No 127081 NEVASTANE EP 150 : No 123563 NEVASTANE EP 220: No 123523
– NEVASTANE EP 320: No 123143 NEVASTANE EP 460: No 123564 NEVASTANE EP 680: No 135815
– NEVASTANE EP 1000: No 123561
* NEVASTANE EP oils are Kosher and ISO21469 certified.
* International specification: ISO 6743-4 CKC.
* NEVASTANE EP oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –