- Quartz 9000 NFC 5W-30 is an advanced synthetic technology engine oil that has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both gasoline and diesel engines.
- Quartz 9000 NFC 5W-300 is particularly suited to turbocharged, multi-valve and direct injection engines.
- This engine oil can be used in the most difficult operating conditions (motorways, dense city traffic…), and for all weather.
- Quartz 9000 NFC 5W-30 is perfectly adapted to all FORD vehicles equipped with catalysts.
- Quartz 9000 NFC 5W-30 is advised for use in Jaguar Land Rover vehicles that require Jaguar Land Rover oil approval STJLR.03.5003.
* Reduced environmental impact: 3% reduction in fuel consumption, as measured by the official ACEA test: M111FE.
* Protection for pollution-control systems: With its low phosphorus content, this lubricant also optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters operate, preventing them from getting damaged through poisoning. This reduces NOx, HC and CO in particular.
* Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil contains detergent and dispersive additives and offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and deposits.
* Easier cold starts: Easy cold starts due to its extreme fluidity at low temperature.
- ACEA 2008 A5/B5
- API SL/CF
- FORD WSS-M2C913-D (backward compatible WSSM2C913-C, WSS-M2C913-B)
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5003
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet -Available upon request