* This high-performance lubricant is approved by Scania for its latest generation of Euro 6 engines with long oil drain intervals defined by the manufacturer.
* Recommended by most manufacturers, such as IVECO, for Euro 5 (and previous) engine models.
* Enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands of engines (American and European manufacturers) with a minimal number of products.
* High quality synthetic base stocks combined with high-performance additives make TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8600 10W-40 an excellent performance lubricant, allowing smooth cold starts.
* Its fully synthetic base stocks provide excellent thermal stability.
* The association of detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives helps to reach extended oil drain
intervals, defined by most manufacturers, especially Scania, and reduces maintenance costs.
* TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8600 10W-40 exhibits a very high T.B.N level (16 mgKOH/g) to neutralize acid compounds and prevent their corrosive attack.
* Detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine™s most sensitive parts clean and enable
effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
* ACEA E4/E7
* API CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical data sheet –