* With its low-SAPS (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 FE 10W-30 protects the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with any kind of post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
* Especially adapted to most manufacturers™ Euro 6 engines and previous engine models, requiring long oil drain intervals, such as DAF (MX engines).
* Also adapted to gas engines produced by MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Scania, Renault Trucks and Volvo and some DAF engines.
* Enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands with a minimal number of products (American and European manufacturers).
* Its FUEL ECONOMY technology helps save 1% fuel on average, compared to an SAE 40 grade reference lubricant. This value can reach 3% if used in combination with FUEL ECONOMY transmission lubricants.
* High quality synthetic base stokes combined with high-performance additives make TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 FE 10W-30 an exceptional performances lubricant. Its fully synthetic composition allows excellent thermal stability.
* Outstanding detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion properties help to reach extended oil drain intervals defined by manufacturers and reduce maintenance costs.
* Detergent, dispersant and anti-wear additives keep the engine clean and enable efficient control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 FE 10W-30 improves the post-treatment system durability preventing the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
* ACEA E6/E7/E4-99 issue 3
* API CI-4/CH-4