* With its low-SAP (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is specifically adapted to the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
* Especially suitable for most Euro 6 vehicle manufacturers.
* Enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands with a minimal number of products.
* TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 also has the latest MAN approval M 3677. This lubricant is adapted to latest IVECO engines as well.
* Due to high quality synthetic base stocks, added to high-performance additives, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 exhibits exceptional performances.
* Its fully synthetic composition allows excellent thermal stability, and easier cold start.
* Detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives contained in TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 help to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by most manufacturers, and reduce maintenance costs.
* Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
* Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against bore polishing and cylinder wear.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
* Its Fuel Economy technology helps save 1% fuel on average, compared to an SAE 40 grade reference lubricant. This value can reach 3% if used in combination with Fuel Economy transmission lubricants.
- ACEA E4, E6, E7, E9
- API CJ-4/CI-4/CH-4
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3477/M 3677/M 3271-1
- MB-Approval 228.51
- Renault Trucks RLD-3
- Scania LDF-4
- Volvo VDS-4
- IVECO TLS E6
- Cummins CES 20081