* This top tier high viscosity oil copes with very high temperatures preventing the oil from boiling or bubbling in the hydraulic system, and also helps the oil perform in colder temperatures allowing for easy start up at low temperatures. As a result of this wide temperature variation, regular operation of the oil is ensured in all seasons.
* Very high viscosity index
* Good shear stability.
* Superior thermal stability avoiding the formation of sludge even at high temperature.
* Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
* High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
* Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
* Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
* Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
* Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
* Very low pour point.
* Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation.
* AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
* ISO 6743/4 HV
* DIN 51524 P3 HVLP
* VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –