- Synthetic technology engine oil that provides ultimate protection against wear and deposits.
- It’s new, enhanced formulation makes it an excellent solution to control LSPI (low speed premature ignition) while maintaining high level of detergency to keep engines clean.
- The post-treatment systems for petrol engines, which are sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long-term thanks to the product’s low phosphorus content.
- This fluid engine oil reduces internal frictions within the engine as much as possible so that it can deliver full power, while at the same time generate significant fuel savings. This engine oil is also suitable for the most demanding driving conditions (door-to-door, sporty driving styles, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving)
- TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE FGC 5W-30 is particularly well-suited for use with the latest “Downsized” engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid engines which require the newest fluid and synthetic engine oils. This oil is a “must have” product for after-sale outlets as it has official approvals for many passenger car brands and additional performance levels thanks to the backward compatibility of API and ILSAC sequences for older vehicles and former engine technologies
- Reduced environmental impact: Significant FUEL ECONOMY performances measured by the official ILSAC test: sequence VI D. It meets all of the performance levels claimed by FORD, GENERAL MOTORS, HONDA, TOYOTA and MITSUBISHI for example.
- Protection for pollution-control systems: With its low phosphorus content, this lubricant also optimizes the way in which three-way catalytic converters operate, preventing them from getting damaged through poisoning. This reduces NOx, HC and CO in particular.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and deposits as soon as the engine has started up.
- Easier cold starts: This 5W-30 grade, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at low temperatures
- API SN & ILSAC GF-5
- Backward compatible for API SM, SL & ILSAC GF-4
- GENERAL MOTORS dexos1®Gen2 approved (license number: D10607HI070)
- FORD WSS-M2C 946-A
- CHRYSLER MS-6395
- Meets or surpasses the technical requirements of many other American and Asian manufacturers in particular
Technical Data Sheet – Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download