- Total Quartz Ineo Xtra First 0W-20 is synthetic engine oil, formulated and used for PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN’s factory fill and after sales.
- This pollution-control synthetic engine oil provides engines with the best possible protection against wear and clogging. The post-treatment systems, sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long-term thanks to the “Low SAPS” formulation (low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur contents).
- Using this engine oil can help generate fuel savings without the need to change driving styles. It is also suitable for the most demanding driving conditions (door-to-door, sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving, etc.)
- Total Quartz Ineo Xtra First 0W-20 is particularly well-suited for use with recent engines of PSA (DV5R and EB2DT), and particularly ones equipped with BLUE HDi, PureTech using Stop & Start technologies, and hybrid engines which require new generation engine oils.
- Reduced environmental impact: It guarantees compliance with all the performance levels claimed by PEUGEOT and CITROËN in relation to environmental standards.
- Fuel Economy: Fuel savings of 3.7% as measured by the official M111 FE test.
- Protection for pollution-control systems: Total Quartz Ineo Xtra First 0W-20 optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters and particulate filters operate, preventing them from getting clogged up with soot or sludge deposits. This reduces particulate emissions, NOx, HC and CO in particular.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: Total Quartz Ineo Xtra First 0W-20 offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and clogging as soon as the engine is started up.
- Easier cold starts: The 0W-20 grade, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at very low temperatures (validation tests carried out down to -40°C)
- Oil change intervals: Total Quartz Ineo Xtra First 0W-20 retains all of its properties, in accordance with the service plans recommended by PEUGEOT and CITROËN.
* ACEA C5
* PSA Peugeot Citroen B71 2010