- Traxium Dual 8 FE 80W-90 is an oil of synthetic based technology with a high viscosity index for the lubrication of gears under severe conditions of use.
- Traxium Dual 8 FE 80W-90 is designed to meet the challenge of the T.D.L. (Total Drive Line) concept: high-performance lubrication of hypoid axles as well as synchronized gearboxes, to simplify maintenance without any compromise on components durability.
- Traxium DuaL 8 FE 80W-90 is recommended for use on manual gearboxes, rear axles, or any gear assembly requiring API GL-4, API GL-5, API MT-1 or SAE J2360 levels of performance
- Traxium Dual 8 FE 80W-90 is suitable for the manual transmission of several OEMs such as MAN, DAF, IVECO and RENAULT TRUCKS with extended drain intervals.
* Reduced fuel consumption in comparison with standard lubricants due to TOTAL™s Fuel Economy technology.
* Reduced cost of maintenance: specially formulated to reach the drain intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
* Suitable for multi-brand fleet customers: this lubricant adapted for gearboxes and axles of several OEM, thus enabling customers to use this lubricant for the whole fleet
* Improved protection of axles and manual gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
* Improved driver start up experience: low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
* Improved stability in operation due to high viscosity index
* High compatibility with oil filters due to antifoam properties
- API GL-4
- API GL-5
- API MT-1
- SAE J2360
- MIL-L 2105 D
- MAN 341 TYPE Z2
- MAN 342 TYPE M2
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- VOLVO 97321 / MACK GO-J
- MAN 341 TYPE E2 (meets the requirements of)
- ZF TE-ML 05A/12L/12M/16B/17H/19B/21A
- IVECO RAM1
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –