- Xenith Pro-FE 5W-20 is a synthetic technology engine oil that provides the best protection against wear and deposits. The post-treatment systems for petrol engines, which are sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long term thanks to the product’s low phosphorus content.
- The 5W-20 grade reduces internal friction within the engine as much as possible so that it can deliver full power, while at the same time generating fuel savings.
- Xenith Pro-FE 5W-20 with specification Ford WSS-M2C-948-B is particularly well-suited for use with Ford’s petrol-powered engines (except the Ford Ka, Focus ST and Focus RS). This oil is required for the 1.0L 3-cylinder EcoBoost engines.
- Xenith Pro-FE 5W-20 is advised for use in Jaguar Land Rover vehicles that require Jaguar Land Rover oil approval STJLR.03.5004
- Engine protection and cleanliness
- Reduced environmental impact: 3.55% reduction in fuel consumption
- Easier cold starts
- Protection for pollution control systems
- Oil change intervals: To be modified based on usage. Always refer to car owner’s manual