- The post-treatment systems for petrol engines, which are sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long term thanks to the product’s low phosphorus content.
- The 0W-20 grade reduces internal friction within the engine as much as possible so that it can deliver full power, while at the same time generating fuel savings.
- It is particularly well-suited for use with the latest “Downsized” engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid engines which require very fluid synthetic engine oils.
- Reduced environmental impact: 3.1% reduction in fuel consumption
- Engine protection and cleanliness
- Easier cold starts
- Protection for pollution control systems
- Oil change intervals: to be modified based on usage. (Always refer to car owner’s manual)
- API SN & ILSAC GF6
- Retro-applicable for API SM, SL & ILSAC GF-4, GF-3
- Meets HONDA’s technical requirements
- Meets MITSUBISHI’s technical requirements
- Meets TOYOTA’s technical requirements