* New generation automatic transmission fluid based on an advanced synthetic technology allowing extra long drain and very high performance needed for the demanding requirements of passenger cars.
* Suitable for all applications requiring a GM Dexron III-H or FORD Mercon / Mercon V (before 2007) level.
* Can be used in Asian step-automatic transmissions requiring strong anti-shudder durability and extended drain intervals, including following OEMS : Nissan (Matic D,J,K), Mazda (M-III, M-V), Honda (Z-1), Toyota (T-IV, JWS3309), Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi (SP-II / SP-III , Mazda (M-III, M-V)
* Is suitable for all applications requiring the following levels of performance Allison TES 295 and ZF 14 C
* Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability resulting in lower deposit and harmful acidic by-product formation, for a maximal drain interval capability.
* Very stable viscosity profile, even under very severe constrains of shear, to ensure adequate lubrication all over time.
* Excellent filterability allowing the reduction of filter change intervals, thus reducing operating costs.
* Great foaming resistance for optimal lubrication condition and hydraulic efficiency.
* Superior friction stability, to maintain and excellent shifting quality over a very long time.
* Very good protection against corrosion
* Improved anti-wear technology compared to previous ATF technologies
* Very good seal compatibility preventing oil leakages.
* Enhanced friction modifiers improving driver comfort with smooth, efficient and no-shudder shifting.
* GM Dexron III-H
* FORD Mercon / Mercon V
* JASO 1A
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –