Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 engine oil with Age Resistant Technology (A.R.T) is one of the most recognised automotive lubricants available in Ireland today. This fully synthetic engine oil ensures outstanding wear protection, strong durability and exceptional fuel economy performance while maintaining the efficiency of emission systems in the latest diesel and petrol engines.
As automotive technologies advance, engines are facing extremely high operating temperatures and pressures on a much more consistent basis. This accelerates oil oxidation and destabilises its molecular structure, in turn leading to increased friction and sludge build-up
Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 with ART (Age Resistance Technology) is an advanced, highly charged formula which reinforces the anti-oxidation properties of the engine oil, offering ultimate protection against sludge formation and wear.
Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 is a low SAPS synthetic technology oil specially designed for Peugeot, Citroën and DS engines. It increases fuel savings and enhances the way in which anti-pollution systems – such as Particulate Filters – operate.
- Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 is a special second-generation Fuel Savings lubricant: it can be used with all diesel engines – older ones, as well as more recent ones. It is also suitable for use with most petrol engines.
- Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 is essential for ensuring the effective operation of particulate filters and is also suitable for use with other post-treatment systems.
- Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 is suitable for use with the most intense maintenance cycles and the most difficult driving conditions (motorway, dense urban traffic, etc.)
- Increased life of particulate filters: Improves the efficiency of the particulate filter by preventing it from getting clogged up prematurely (Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 contains 50% fewer metal components than a standard technology oil).
- Fuel economy: Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 can potentially provide fuel savings of up to 6% at start-up, Fuel Savings of an average of 2.5% during mixed operation compared with an ACEA reference oil (tests carried out on a Citroën C4 1.6 HDi).
- Environmentally friendly: “ECS Emission Control System”: lower CO2 emissions and other pollutants. As well as improving the efficiency of the Particulate Filter, lower fuel consumption means lower CO2 emissions. The low levels of phosphorus and sulphur contained within this lubricant provide all the post-treatment components with excellent protection, optimising their life cycle. NOx emissions are also managed and reduced.
- Optimum engine protection cleanliness: The detergent and specific dispersive additives provide the engine with optimum protection against wear and prevent the formation of soot and sludge deposits
Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 is available from Finol Oils today. Contact the Finol team today at 01-455 5484 or go to www.finol.ie/contact-us/ to organise a meeting with one of their technical experts.