* Particularly suitable for braking systems operating under very harsh conditions, particularly on motorcycles fitted with disc brakes and used for competition.
* This synthetic fluid is miscible with all other chemical synthetic fluids of the DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1 type with the exception of silicon DOT 5 fluids and special LHM fluids.
* The fluid has a low viscosity at low temperature which gives efficient brake system functioning even at very low temperatures.
* Its viscosity is suitable for normal and high temperatures.
* This brake fluid has a good lubricating property under friction and prevents wear to the braking system.
* Thermally stable at high temperature, very good oxidation resistance and low hygrometry ensuring a high degree of safety under braking.
* The fluid is not corrosive for the metals used in the systems (tested on tinned metal, steel, aluminium, cast iron, brass, copper).
* Excellent compatibility with rubber components used in braking systems: hoses, gaskets and seals.
* FMVSS DOT 5.1
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –