ACTIOIL DIESEL TREATMENT
✓ Protects your Engine and Storage Tanks
✓ Reduces Maintenance Costs
✓ Restores Fuel Quality
✓ Approved by Leading Manufacturers
✓ A Long-Lasting and Easy-To-Use Treatment
Request your free quote now
MAXIMISE YOUR FUEL EFFICIENCY
Actioil is a complete diesel fuel system treatment that prevents & solves the problems that are associated with modern diesel. Actioil is a treatment with Biocide, used worldwide & approved by some of the largest fuel suppliers and leading vehicle manufacturers.
Actioil is extremely easy to use and provides long-lasting action restoring your fuel and improving its performance whilst also preventing further contamination.
Actioil can be used in your vehicle/machine and in your storage tank. Protection from the treatment of your storage tank with Actioil can last for up to three years and up to 1 year in your vehicle/machine. The cleanliness of your tank & fuel system is the guarantee of healthy fuel.
ISSUES WITH MODERN DIESEL
Diesel starts to degrade from the moment it leaves the refinery and enters the supply chain. This process is intensified through the addition of Biofuel. Even top grade diesel goes through this process of degradation as it is a natural occurrence and this degradation continues while in the storage tanks and occurs in 2 ways:
1. Condensation which takes place inside the tanks either storage of equipment/vehicle tanks. Diesel contains dissolved water & when humid air reaches the inner reservoirs, climate conditions generate temperature variations inside the tank, this, in turn, causes an acumination of water on the top of the tanks. The acuminated water condenses, and when it falls together with pieces of metal/plastic it contaminates the fuel in the tank.This sets of a chain of problematic reactions which degrades the fuel & forms Sludge”:
- The development of micro-organisms Bacteria, Fungi, & Yeasts.
- The oxidation of the fuel due to the presence of air and water in the tanks.
- Corrosion of metallic tanks & erosion of plastic tanks.
2. When more Biofuel is added to diesel, there is a corresponding reduction in the content of sulphur. Sulphur is a natural element that prevents the proliferation of micro-organisms, and when reduced will cause the increasing formation of sludge & sediments as a result, which causes obstructions in the whole fuel system.
- Fuel pumps
- Conduit pipes
- Pick up tubes
This degradation of the diesel harms the performance of the fuel, which in turn harms the performance of the engines it is used in, leading to users seeing a loss of power resulting and other problems associated with blocked fuel filters and injectors.
- Eliminates & prevents the reappearance of bacteria.
- Improves the lubricity of the fuel.
- Forms a protective Nano-film that prevents corrosion of the tanks & diesel systems.
- Atomises water particles & encompass them so they are eliminated together with the fuel.
- Protects the pumps & injectors.
- Restores the performance of diesel engines.
- Increases the effective life of the fuel from 30 days to 9 months.
- Prevents the formation of paraffin & the crystallization of the fuel.
- Transforms the sludge in the base of your tank back into fuel.
ACTIOIL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
For best results perform treatment after the fuel filter has been replaced during service.
Instructions below must be followed for treatment to be effective
- Perform treatment when a fuel tank is less than ¼ full.
- Add Actioil required as per dosage chart above to the fuel tank
- Start & run the engine at 1000rpm for 15mins
- Fill fuel tank with diesel. (tank must be filled completely)
- Ready to go & protected for 1 year or service interval (whichever comes first)
- Perform treatment when fuel storage tank is less than ¼ full.
- Add Actioil required as per the dosage chart above to the tank
- Fill tank with diesel. (tank must be filled completely)
- Wait 2 Hours
- Ready to go & protected for 3 years