* Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe conditions when use of an oil containing a dispersant additive is not required.
* Pure mineral oils, do not contain additives, except for a small quantity of pour-point depressant and an anti-oxidant.
* Excellent natural resistance to oxidation.
* Very low pour point.
* High viscosity index.
* Meets the requirements of J-1966 SAE Grade 50
* AIR 3560/D Grade SAE 50
* Joint Service Designation: OM-270
* NATO Code: O-117 Obsolete
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –