* VALONA MS 7023 is a chlorine-free neat cutting oil dedicated to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
* VALONA MS 7023 is widely used on cutting operations on hard and very hard steels (bearing steels), on special, stainless and refractory steels (NIMONIC and VASPALLOY) and on titanium alloys (aviation and medical applications). It can also be used on low carbon steels and copper alloys. Machinings lubricated : turning, screwcutting, milling, threading, tapping, sawing, deep drilling.
* Very good antiwear and extreme pressure performances:
– increases the tool lifetime,
– prevents ridging,
– very good surface finish,
(it contributes towards reducing production costs).
* Very good behaviour on a large scale of cutting parameters.
* Low treatment cost (swarf, diatomated earth, chip treatment).
* Low mist oil formation which improves the work conditions.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –