* superior water displacement capability
* long-term protection
* short drying time
* low odor.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 is specifically designed for corrosion protection in the metal processing industry.
* OSYRIS DWL 6000 is specifically developed to have a low odor.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 presents a superior water displacement capability.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 coats the metal surface with a thin, soft and non drying protective film.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 provides protection for about eight months during indoor storage and for about three months during outdoor and sheltered storage.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 presents a short drying time.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 can be easily applied: with a brush, by spraying or by immersion.
* OSYRIS DWY 6000 can be easily removed with: diluted alkaline detergents, solvents (liquid or vapour phase) or mechanical treatments.
ISO 6743/8 (1987): REE category
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –