* NEVASTANE AW oils are recommended for any high pressure hydraulic system and/or airline lubricators in the food processing industries.
* NEVASTANE AW formulation is based on white mineral oil and high performance additives provides excellent protection of the equipment even at high temperatures.
* NEVASTANE AW oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* Excellent anti-wear and corrosion protection.
* Miscible with mineral fluids.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE AW oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE AW oils are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE AW 22: No 123142 NEVASTANE AW 32: No 123522
– NEVASTANE AW 46: No 123144 NEVASTANE AW 68: No 123525
* NEVASTANE AW oils are Kosher and ISO 21469 certified.
* International specification: ISO 6743-4 HM.
* NEVASTANE AW oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –