✓ Dedicated Coolants Lubricants
✓ Fully Approved by Leading Manufacturers
✓Irish Distributor of Coolelf and Glacelf
✓ Exceptional Performance and Protection
✓Long Life OAT Technology
Finol Oils cutting edge range of coolants and antifreeze are adapted to the latest technological advancements from the worlds leading manufacturers. With the Coolelf and Glacelf range, you can trust us to provide exceptional reliability, performance and protection.
Coolants & Antifreeze
Using the correct coolant/antifreeze is crucial for your vehicle. With machinery technology constantly evolving, engines are being designed to be more powerful, vibrant and efficient. But as these technologies advance, the greater the strain that is put on an engine reinforcing the need for the correct coolant/antifreeze .
This is why the Glacelf and Coolelf range is formulated to provide the highest level of performance and protection that is vital for the efficiency of your machinery. Galcelf and Coolelf have been specifically designed to meet all international standards and approvals of the leading equipment manufacturers. Not only will they ensure that your vehicle performs to the highest standard, but that your engine will stay younger for longer.
For drivers and mechanics alike, the high performance of these market-leading coolants/antifreeze means a number of benefits including greater protection and performance that guarantees quality.
✓ Total & Elf Premium Products
✓ Finol Standard Products
✓ International standards and approvals
✓ Which Oil Lubricant Advisor
✓ Technical Expertise
COOLELF AND GLACELF
Numerous hours of research, testing and development have been put into developing the Coolelf and Glacelf range, coolants and antifreeze specifically designed to provide the ultimate level in protection and performance for your engine. Based on special OAT inhibitor technology, these premium products have a much longer service life compared to conventional products, allowing for extended drain intervals. This means reduced maintenance, lower coolant replacement costs, and less harm to the environment.
Whatever your make or model, you can trust Coolelf to deliver the benefits for longer. Unsure of the correct coolantfor your car, try our Which Oil lubricant advisor today, a fast and accurate tool to help you choose the best Total or Elf product in seconds.
To find out more about the Total and Elf range of OEM Approved automotive lubricants, speak to our dedicated technical team at 01-455 5484 or view the full range at www.finol.ie/lubricants-oils/automotive
These premium, high-performance products, are some of the most reliable in the market, taking away the worry of an engine breakdown, protection against corrosion and overheating while helping to lower maintenance costs for drivers and downtime. Developed in some of the most advanced automotive research centres in Europe, they are approved by a range of world-class car, construction, agricultural and commercial vehicle manufacturers.
Some of the TotalEnergies engine coolant and antifreeze range:
- Glacelf Auto Supra – A very long life concentrated antifreeze recommended for all internal combustion engines in cars and vans, trucks, construction machinery and agricultural tractors.
- Glacelf SI-OAT – Concentrated antifreeze for diluted use in EURO 6 engines. For cars, vans, commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles.
- Glacelf ECO BS – Antifreeze concentrate requiring dilution; BS 6580 compliant. For cars, vans, commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles.
- Coolelf Auto Supra – A very long life coolant for use in coolant systems of combustion engines in cars, vans, trucks, buses, constructing machines and agricultural tractors.
- Coolelf SI-OAT – A ready-to-use engine coolant for EURO 6 engines. For cars, vans, commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles
- Coolelf G13 – Ready-to-use coolant suitable for most Volkswagen Group passenger car engines.
- Coolelf FR – Ready-to-use in Citroën and Peugeot passenger car models
- Coolelf FR RD – Ready-to-use in Renault and Dacia passenger car engines
- Coolelf ECO BS – Economical and ready-to-use, it conforms to British Standard 6580. Designed for cars, vans, commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles
✓ Bulk Oil Delivery
✓ Waste Oil Collection
✓ Technical Support
✓ Tank Inspection
✓ Trade Counter
✓ Oil Analysis
✓ Fuel Economy Calculator
✓ Nero Tank Management
✓ Which Oil Calculator
Headquartered in Dublin, Finol Oils is the leading supplier of premium, high-performance lubricants and services within the Irish market.
With over 40 years of industry experience, our scope of knowledge allows us to deliver a range of leading products and services that are unrivalled within the Irish market. This expertise ensures that we consistently provide both quality and reliability to all of our customers and clients, no matter their needs or area of operation. At Finol, we take pride in providing the latest in technically superior products.
As exclusive partners of Total and Elf, Finol offer lubricant products across a wide range of industries including, Automotive, Commercial, Agriculture, Construction, Marine, Motorcycle, Industrial and Food manufacturing.