* Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.
* TOTAL AERO DM 20W60 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
* The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
* Its excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
* Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
* It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
* TOTAL AERO DM 20W60 already contains, in the correct proportions, an antiwear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 20W60, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
* Conform to SAE J-1899 (formerly MIL-L-22851) specification.
* Conform to 301 F AVCO LYCOMING specification.
* Meets the requirements of AD 80-04-03R2 paragraphe b.1. from FAA.
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –