- Finol Transmission MV-LV is an innovative automatic transmission fluid formulated on an advanced synthetic technology. This design not only allows for a very high performance but also offers increased fuel economies thanks to low viscosity.
- Developed to meet the needs of modern transmission where higher efficiency is required, the low viscosity formulation of Finol Transmission MV-LV meets the more demand of a number of OEM specifications.
- Finol Transmission MV-LV is especially recommended for use in the latest generation of high-efficiency 6-speed automatic transmissions with longer fluid life capabilities and heavier load capacities.
- Exceptional friction and anti-shudder performances: Finol Transmission MV-LV has been formulated with selected viscosity modifiers which provide excellent friction characteristics. These improve driver™s comfort with smooth and efficient shifting without a shudder.
- Excellent viscosity stability in operation: Finol Transmission MV-LV has been properly formulated to remain shear stable over time providing an extended lifetime of the fluid.
- Fuel economy: Its low viscosity formulation and excellent low-temperature performance provide intended fuel economy benefits.
- Outstanding film-strength and anti-wear properties: Provides an extended lubrication and protection of the transmission
- Enhanced thermal stability and oxidation resistance: Its high-quality synthetic base oils and superior anti-oxidant and detergent additives provide strong oxidation control of the fluid over time even in very severe operating conditions.
- Very good foaming control
- Excellent parts material compatibility
- GM Dexron® VI
- Nissan Matic S
GM AW1, P/N 88863400, 88863401
- Honda DW-1
Ford Mercon® LV, SP
- MB-236.12/ 236.14 /236.41
- Toyota Type WS JASO Class 1A M315
Hyundai / Kia SP-IV/ SPH-IV, NWS-9638 T-5 , P/N 040000C90SG
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –