* GLACELF CLASSIC is used diluted in demineralised water (< 8F) and forms a permanent cooling fluid that can be used throughout the year.
* To obtain a coolant perfectly mixed, it is recommended to mix mechanically the antifreeze with the water.
* The protection against freezing depends upon the proportion of GLACELF CLASSIC in the water. (see spec sheet for details)
* All antifreezes and coolants based upon monoethylene glycol are regarded as special industrial wastes and must be disposed of in approved centres for environmental reasons.
* GLACELF CLASSIC performs well in the corrosion tests required by the specifications: hot plate and glassware corrosion.
* The coolant fluids obtained by diluting GLACELF CLASSIC are also inert to elastomeric seals and paints.
* AFNOR NFR 15-601
* BS 6580
* ASTM Standards
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –