Quartz Ineo MC3 5W-30 Engine Oil
Finol delivers modern, innovative and high-performance lubricants in Ireland, specifically designed for the automotive industry, including the world-renowned Total Quartz ranges of engine oils. These engine oils are unrivalled in their performance and excellent engine protection and are committed to developing lubricants that meet the needs of the future.
One of these high technology engine oils is Total Quartz Ineo 5W-30, the latest generation high-performance synthetic engine oil designed to meet the requirements of many of today’s modern engines.
A fully synthetic low SAPS engine oil Quartz Ineo MC3 5W-30 complies with the latest ACEA and API international standards, while also meeting the requirements of vehicles manufactured by BMW, MB, VW, GM and Hyundai Kia. The specially designed formulation of this engine oil resists the most extreme changes in operating temperatures ensuring an optimum performance in adverse conditions. It is particularly well suited to all recent multi-valve engines equipped with turbochargers and direct injection. Low SAPS technology (low content in Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) making Quartz Ineo MC3 the engine oil of choice for optimal performance of the latest-engine generation equipped with anti-pollutant devices.
QUARTZ INEO MC3 is designed for:
- Optimization of the anti-pollution systems, especially the DPF
- Extended lifespan of the DPF
- Superior wear protection and engine cleanliness
- Outstanding oxidation performance
- Longer drain intervals
What are the benefits?
As a market leading engine oil Quartz Ineo MC3 has numerous benefits that make this engine oil stands out above others.
- QUARTZ INEO MC3 5W-30 ensures optimal functioning of three-way catalytic converters and particulate filters, reducing emissions of NOx, CO2, CO and particles and ensuring compliance with performance levels highlighted by manufacturers and Euro V environmental standards.
- Extends the service life of post-treatment systems by preventing DPFs and three-way catalytic converters from clogging and filling.
- Its excellent resistance to temperature variations guarantees the longevity of engine parts and optimal performance level under all circumstances.
- Satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals.
MERCEDES-BENZ: MB-Approval 229.52 (backwards compatible MB-Approval 229.51 and MB-Approval 229.31)
VOLKSWAGEN:502.00 / 505.01, backward compatible VW 502.00/505.00
CHRYSLER: MS-11106 (level)
HYUNDAI-KIA: Approved by Hyundai Kia and recommended in after sales ( Except Europe and Korea)
GENERAL MOTORS: Official Dexos 2™ license: Meets the latest technical requirements of GM engines (Opel, Vauxhall, Chevrolet).
Total Quartz Ineo 5W-30 is available from Finol Oils in a wide variety of sizes including 1 Litre and 5 Litre packs, 20 Litre drums, 208 Litre barrels and bulk quantities. For more information on this market-leading product, contact Finol today by clicking here. Finol also stock a number of high technology engine oils, transmission fluids and antifreeze/coolants. View the full range of automotive products today.