- COOLELF MDX -37°C is a “long-life” coolant fluid based upon monoethylene glycol containing no amines, nitrites or phosphates.
- COOLELF MDX -37°C coolant is recommended for all the cooling circuits in internal combustion engines, particularly MTU (all engines), MB (except EURO 6) and MAN systems.
- COOLELF MDX -37°C figures as a “speciality” in our range of liquid coolants
- COOLELF MDX -37°C provides an effective solution to the problems of corrosion affecting all the materials used in cooling circuits.
- COOLELF MDX -37°C performs well in the corrosion tests required by the specifications: hot plate corrosion and glassware corrosion.
- COOLELF MDX -37°C gives excellent protection against cavitation that can perforate liners and cause water pump problems.
- The additives in COOLELF MDX -37°C gives the coolant fluid:
+ A reserve of alkalinity (to neutralise the acids resulting from the combustion gases)
+ A resistance to foaming
+ A compatibility with hard water (maximum 40°F).
- COOLELF MDX –37°C is also inert to elastomeric seals and paint.
Technical Data Sheet – Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download