- ELF MOTO4 MAXI TECH 10W-30 is a lubricant that is particularly recommended for all types of high-performance 4-stroke engine motorcycles, in compliance with the API SJ and JASO MA international standards.
- ELF MOTO4 MAXI TECH 10W-30 is fully compatible with lead-free fuel and does not damage catalytic converters. It helps significantly reduce emissions and fuel consumption. For maintenance, check your motorcycle engine’s requirements regarding viscosity and performance levels, and ensure that you comply with oil change intervals, as detailed in your user guide.
- ELF MOTO4 MAXI TECH 10W-30 is perfectly suited to driving in urban conditions, as well at high speed over long distances, on motorways, for example.
- ELF MOTO4 MAXI TECH 10W-30 is based on leading-edge synthetic technology, for excellent resistance under all loads, irrespective of speed and temperature.
- Its specific formula meets HMEOC requirements (High-Quality Motorcycle Engine Oil Conception). This means that ELF MOTO4 MAXI TECH 10W-30 provides:
– significant fuel savings and a reduction in CO2 emissions
– better protection against wear and deposits at high temperatures
– optimum and long-lasting friction control in wet-clutch conditions
– long-lasting properties, even under very severe driving conditions, in addition to the general performance levels required by the JASO MA standard.
- This unique multigrade viscosity reduces the environmental footprint (lower fuel consumption, lower pollution and fewer greenhouse gas emissions) of your motorcycle. It also ensures that your engine and gearbox components are lubricated on start-up, meaning that they last longer.
Technical Data Sheet – Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download